Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Made in Germany
- Can be used with suede, nubuck, soft leathers, primeknit and other porous textiles (not designed for hardier smooth leathers)
- 100% Non-toxic and eco-friendly (EU certified)
- Odorless and invisible coating with no colour
- Non-flammable, non-aerosol
- Water repellent spray
- Water based formula
- Can be sprayed indoors
- Provides between six months and one year of protection (If shoes are worn everyday or washed a lot, we suggest reapplying after six months)
Before applying, make sure the surface is free of dirt and dust. Remove any previously used cleaning solutions.
Step 1: Spray the surface evenly at a distance of two to four inches away until the entire surface is damp. Then, gently rub the spray into the surface (we suggest using a soft brush) to encourage the formula to bond with your item.
Step 2: Set item aside for fifteen minutes. Repeat first step (this is critical to provide full protection). Remove any spray residue from materials such as buckles, lace tips, accessories, etc.
Step 3: Allow item to dry for twenty-four hours before use. Test small surface area to see if water beads up and rolls off, which indicates protection is in tact.
Watch Jack Snow's video below:
5 stars based on 2 reviews
Add your review
Review Magic Spray