Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN
In order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our staff members, customers, and community at large, we have adapted our business practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As the situation and the cues from public health authorities change, so will our safety approach. The wellbeing of our community comes first.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FOOTLOOSE SHOES
We have temporarily limited hours of operation and new safety measures that are subject to change as the situation evolves. These new practices and policies are in place to make sure everyone is safe at Footloose Shoes.
Monday–Saturday: OPEN 11:00 am–4:30 pm
NEW SAFETY PRACTICES AND POLICIES
- Social distancing is in place
- Limit of six individual shoppers at a time in the boutique
- Staff members are required to wear a mask on the sales floor
- Wearing a mask is optional for customers (we have disposable ones available if you'd like one)
- We ask customers to keep touching of displayed merchandise to an absolute minimum
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entering the store and it will be available throughout your shopping experience
- Boutique surfaces are sanitized frequently, including the cash desk and card terminal after each customer use
- Curbside pick up is now available for local online orders for contactless shopping
Our online shop is operating as normal (and with a new curbside pick up feature for local orders). Each of your orders will be prepared with cleanliness and care. Local pick ups need to be picked up within seventy-two hours of our confirmation call. Please arrange for delivery if this is not an option for you. There may be small delays in shipping, but we will try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your support and cooperation.