Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
GOOD TO BE BACK
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN AGAIN
Due to COVID-19, we closed down our retail location in March. We want to thank you—all of our wonderful customers, both local and from faraway—for your understanding, patience, and support. We are a local family-owned boutique, and our customers and community are so important to us. We hope you’ve been keeping healthy and happy through this strange time. We've missed you!
With recent developments in Canada and British Columbia, we are excited to announce that our retail location back is now open. In order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our staff members, customers, and community at large, we are adapting our business practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As the situation and the cues from public health authorities change, so will our safety approach. The wellbeing of our community comes first.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FOOTLOOSE SHOES
We’ve all heard the term “new normal” a lot these days. Everyday life is different now—shoe shopping is no exception. We have limited hours of operation for now and new safety measures that are subject to change as the situation evolves. These new practices and policies are in place to make sure everyone is safe at Footloose Shoes.
Monday–Saturday: OPEN 11:00 am–4:00 pm
NEW SAFETY PRACTICES AND POLICIES
- Social distancing is in place
- Limit of four shoppers at a time in the boutique*
- Staff members are required to wear a mask on the sales floor and we ask customers to please come in with a mask as well, but it is no longer mandatory (we can provide a disposable mask if needed)*
- We ask customers to keep touching of displayed merchandise to an absolute minimum
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout your shopping experience
- Frequent sanitization of the boutique, including sanitization of the cash desk and card terminal after each customer use
- Use of hand sanitizer throughout trying on product and “product quarantine periods” after each try on
- Free paper bags at checkout (we won’t be accepting personal bags at the counter)
- Curbside pick up is now available for local online orders for contactless shopping
*There is a limit of four shoppers at a time in our shop. This means four individuals can be shopping in the store at one time, not four pairs or four groups of shoppers. Unfortunately we just don’t have a big enough shop to accommodate everyone, so we do encourage customers to refrain from bringing shopping partners when possible in order to save space and time for other customers. We also think it’s helpful for customers to browse products online or call to check stock ahead of visiting us to streamline the shopping process.
*Staff members are required to wear a mask at all times on the sales floor, and we'd love it if customers also come in wearing a mask but it is not mandatory. We can supply you with a disposable mask if you don't have a personal one. If you are not wearing a mask, please respect that staff members will be following social distancing guidelines around you, and unfortunately this does effect their ability to serve you to their most thorough ability.
Our online shop is operating as normal (and with a new curbside pick up feature for local orders). Each of your orders will be prepared with cleanliness and care. Local pick ups need to be picked up within seventy-two hours of our confirmation call. Please arrange for delivery if this is not an option for you. There may be small delays in shipping, but we will try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your compassion and support. We are grateful to be open again and we can’t wait to see you!