Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
BE SAFE, BE KIND, AND SUPPORT LOCAL
In order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our staff members, customers, and community at large, we have adapted our business practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As the situation and the cues from public health authorities change, so will our safety approach. The wellbeing of our community comes first.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FOOTLOOSE SHOES
We have temporarily limited hours of operation and new safety measures that are subject to change as the situation evolves. These new practices and policies are in place to make sure everyone is safe at Footloose Shoes.
Monday–Saturday:11:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sundays: 12:00 PM–4:00 PM
NEW SAFETY PRACTICES AND POLICIES
- As per provincial-wide restrictions announced on November 19th, face masks are mandatory in store, and entry or service will be refused without a face covering
- Social distancing is in place
- Limit of six individual shoppers at a time in the boutique
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entering the store and it will be available throughout your shopping experience (we also require you to remove winter/textile gloves; however, rubber gloves are fine as they can be sanitized)
- Boutique surfaces are sanitized frequently, including the cash desk and card terminal after each customer use
- Curbside pick up is now available for local online orders
Because of the store capacity limit, we do recommend keeping your visit to Footloose Shoes under forty minutes to make sure everyone gets a turn in store without too much waiting outside. We suggest browsing online or checking stock over the phone ahead of time. We also appreciate shopping solo without a party or partner to save space and time for others.
Our online shop is operating as normal (and with a new curbside pick up feature for local orders). Each of your orders will be prepared with cleanliness and care. Local pick ups need to be picked up within seventy-two hours of our confirmation call. Please arrange for delivery if this is not an option for you. There may be small delays in shipping, but we will try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your support and cooperation.